Industrial Lift Truck, Forklift, and Pallet Jack Batteries
Low downtime and increased productivity starts with a Storage Battery Systems (SBS) Motive Power Battery. For over 98 years, SBS has been a national leader in storage battery "Power Solutions™" for a wide variety of products and industries.
Available in a wide range of capacities and sizes, new or used, SBS delivers a quality dependable "Power Solution™" that will exceed all your material handling needs. SBS manufactures high quality tubular, flat plate industrial batteries available in US, BS, and DIN standards. Wet cell, low maintenance, and maintenance free configurations available. Because of the wide variety of motive power batteries used in forklifts, powered pallet jacks, stackers, and aerial lifts, listing every size battery available would be confusing to even the most seasoned facility engineer.
Flat Plate Batteries – F & FR Series
- Designed for the rigors of heavy day-in and day-out operation as well as opportunity and rapid charge applications
- Heavy duty positive plate design provides longer life and added resistance to corrosion
- Five-fold plate insulation holds active material in place for longer battery life (F Series)
- The FR Series provides all the benefits of the F Series but utilizes a four-wrap plate system
Standard & High Capacity Tubular Batteries
- Higher energy density than flat plate positive plate constructed batteries means better performance and maximum run time
- Unique design features allow for higher capacity without sacrificing service life or increasing watering frequency
- Greater surface area optimizes active material utilization which allows for higher voltages under load, resulting in superior performance in high rate and cold storage applications
DIN & BS Standard Tubular Plate
- High capacity tubular design for high cycle applications and maximum run time performance
- Fully insulated bolt-on connectors provide superior resistance to voltage leakage damage
- Increased serviceability in the field
- Reduced watering frequency
AGM & Gel Tubular Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Batteries are sealed using special pressure valves making each battery completely maintenance-free with no watering required
- No hydrogen gas generation under normal use due to its internal gas recombination design
- Ideal for food, healthcare, and pharmaceutical applications
- Custom designed for Forklift, Pallet Jack and Automated Guided Vehicles
- Ideal for opportunity/rapid charge applications
- Equipped with high performance battery management technology (BMS controllers) to optimize runtime and performance
Battery Pack with Built in Charger
- Available in Flooded, AGM and Gel technology
- Convenient 110 Volt plug-in charger
- Low maintenance and maintenance-free options
- Constructed of epoxy-coated steel, Plastisol-coated steel or heavy duty plastic
- For AGV applications ranging from 12 to 360 Volts and from 10 to 1300 ampere hours
- Flooded lead-acid, Ni-Cad fibre plate, Ni-Cad sintered, Ni MH and Lithium battery chemistries
Industrial Lift Truck, Forklift, and Pallet Jack Batteries
Bulldog manufactures a full line of industrial batteries to fit all applications. Our batteries are still manufactured with the highest quality materials and with the strictest quality control program.
Bulldog has the standard steel cased battery available and the rust and corrosion free plastic cased battery. The plastic case will eliminate all shorting, rust and painting from any battery operation. This will reduce battery, lift truck and battery handling equipment maintenance.
Total Quality Control
- Cube weight is 100% checked for more accurate plate weights and more uniform capacity
- Crows foot for a heavier strap and a better bond to the plate
- Moss shield is retained and is not allowed to float
- Sleeve separator for enhanced capacity
- Additional glass wrap on the positive plate for better capacity and life
- Unique formation complete with "discharge" and "equalization"
- Special steel tray design for packing maximizing life
- Special steel tray coating (piedmont epoxy) for better corrosion resistance
- Heaviest inter-cell connector in the industry
- Heaviest lead head in the industry
- All contact tips are sweat on not crimped
- Cable jacket is retained in the lead head with a special retaining ring
- Contact tip and cable jacket are covered with heat shrink tubing
- Packing for the battery creating a tight fit giving better life
- Each battery is weighed and stamped accordingly
- Each battery is checked for voltage and polarity prior to shipping
BULLDOG ELITE POWER
The New Exclusive "Elite Power" design, researched and developed for HIGH CAPACITY by Bulldog Battery, offers extra power for extreme applications.
This EXCLUSIVE design can also be incorporated into the Eliminator low maintenance battery, giving your operation the highest capacity in a low maintenance battery design.
This new design is based upon a balance of electrolyte to active material, utilizing full positive and negative plates. No special charger is required. Simply match the charger to the voltage and amp hours of the battery.
The "Elite Power" was designed to achieve additional run time for any lift truck or AGV that may have limitations due to compartment restrictions or additional equipment added to the lift truck. It is also a good fit for lift trucks with European compartment dimensions.
No special or SCR charger required to recharge the battery.
Industrial Motive Power Batteries
Douglas Battery offers a wide variety of industrial battery products. Their battery line includes standard flooded batteries, maintenance free batteries, reduced maintenance batteries, fast charge ready batteries, and opportunity charge batteries.
Douglas Battery’s charger line includes high frequency chargers, for all applications including fast charging, opportunity charging, cold storage and, of course, conventional charging. They also offer a full range of parts, accessories, tools, watering kits, and data management devices.
Innovative Modular Lithium Batteries
Lithium battery technology is improving the way the industrial motive power market is conducting business. The PD LiTHIUM battery offers an efficient and productive power alternative, with extended run times and excellent charging capabilities designed specifically for the ruggedness of the material handling market. Power Designers Sibex offers a fully plug-and-play solution, satisfying existing forklift configurations.
PD LiTHIUM batteries are safer, less toxic, and more energy efficient with significantly longer cycle life than lead acid batteries. Power Designers Sibex gives customers a complete lithium battery and charger system, ensuring the maximum degree of efficiency, reliability, convenience and value.
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY OF YOUR MOTIVE POWER NEEDS!
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GOOD BATTERY CARE
- Add approved water only - never add acid.
- Keep electrolyte level above separator protectors.
- Keep battery top clean and dry.
- Keep flame and metal away from battery top.
- Keep vent caps tightly in place.
- Discharge to 80% only and do not operate battery if the specific gravity is below ~1.150.
- Cool before charging or operating if battery is above 115° F.
- Use only approved charger of correct voltage and current output.
- Keep truck compartment and battery cover open during charging.
- When in doubt, contact us for long, reliable battery life.
Serving South Florida, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
Forklift batteries and chargers are our specialty!
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
Ventas y servicio de baterías industriales para montacargas, todo tipo de cargadores, etc.
Servimos el Sur de la Florida, Miami, Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Centro America, Sur America, y el Caribe.
We service ALL makes of batteries and chargers, including:
SBS, DOUGLAS, EXIDE, GB, GNB, DEKA, REACO, BBI, BULLDOG, CROWN,
POWERFLOW, GENERAL, ENERSYS, MIDAC, HAWKER, POWERLINE, HOBART,
MAC, LIFEGUARD, TROJAN, POWER KING, US BATTERY, C&D TECHNOLOGIES,
YUASA, CHLORIDE SYSTEMS, AES, APPLIED ENERGY SOLUTIONS, AMETEK,
PRESTOLITE, CEN LIFEGUARD, LIFEPLUS, TC3-W, MOD3, LIFESPEED,
PTO MOD3, LIFETECH MOD1, LIFETECH, PTO, JAMCO