QUICKCABLE - SAFETY SOLUTIONS
- Exposure to Battery Acid Splash: Battery acid can get splashed in your eyes and on your skin when working. Sulfuric acid is very corrosive. In your eyes, it can cause permanent damage or blindness.
- Solution: Safe operation calls for CHEMICAL PERSONAL WEAR. Wear comfortable acid resistant clothing, gloves, work boots, and eye and face protection. General purpose safety wear will not protect you from sulfuric acid.
- Acid Caused External Short Circuits: Batteries become acid covered in normal use. Undetected small leaks, battery watering, and handling put acid on the battery case. Acid traces are conductive and cause shorts from the battery to the forklift.Even a trace of dry acid can cause the vehicle to stop running. Battery electrolyte (sulfuric acid) leaks into the vehicle can cause damage to the wiring and the frame. Battery cables and connectors can corrode and cause electrical problems. Both the battery and truck suffer.
- Solution: Acid can be eliminated by using NEUTRALIZING WASH. Use it on battery and metal surfaces. If acid is there it will "show" by turning red. When the acid is gone the red color no longer shows. The acid is neutral and the damage stops. An acid free battery is ready to run.
- Battery Acid Spills: Battery acid spills occur when batteries are over filled, over charged and "boil over", or get dropped and broken. These spills can be large. Neutralize and absorb the acid before clean-up and disposal.
- Solution: Use ACIDS SPILL ABSORBER AND NEUTRALIZER (super polymer) with acid indicating color change. Or get an ACID SPILL KIT with acid rated personal protective wear. Remember, OSHA requires hazardous chemical spill clean-up training.
- Portable emergency eyewash provides a steady water flow and first aid relief virtually anywhere
- Meets OSHA & ANSI 2358.1 standard
- No plumbing required, 9 gallon capacity
- Meets OSHA & ANSI 2358.1 standard requirements for a full 15 minute capacity of flushing time eye wash station
- Constructed of FDA high-density polyethylene material
- Wide fill cap for easy filling, cleaning and inspecting
- Anti-bacterial additive for use in eyewash station protects water for up to six months
- Anti-bacterial additive is available in individual 8 oz. bottle or four bottles per carton
- Eyewash is activated by pulling down lever, which protects outlet nozzle when not in use
- Hangs on (supplied) bracket that easily bolts to wall
- Manufactured in the USA
- Includes a 12-volt sealed battery with its own on-board charger an 12 VDC voltmeter
- New variable speed pump with built-in pressure switch (CE Marked)
- 22 gallons capacity
- Compatible with de-ionized water
- The unit has a nine foot supply hose with a quick coupler for easy battery access
- Automatically shuts off when filling is complete
QUICKCABLE - PORTABLE EYEWASH STATION
MILLENNIUM SINGLE POINT WATERING SYSTEM
The Millennium Single Point Watering system is specifically designed for the industrial / commercial battery user. Originally developed for forklift batteries, the Millennium SPW system has evolved to fit the needs of many other applications such as ground support equipment, mining equipment, locomotives, sweepers, scrubbers, etc. The Millennium SPW system works by replacing the batteries existing vent caps with patented valves that are interconnected with tubing, allowing the user to fill all cells of the battery from a single remote location. Each valve independently shuts off water flow to the cell when the proper electrolyte level is reached, allowing the batteries to be filled perfectly every time without even having to look at the batteries.
MILLENNIUM DC POWERED WATERING CART
The New Millennium DC powered watering cart is great for users that require a portable water supply or do not have a water line available near their batteries. Ruggedly constructed of lightweight yet strong polyethylene plastic, and features a large 22 gallon holding capacity. The new watering cart also features a large refill hole with screw on cover to keep out particles.
Make your own pure water directly from the tap. The Power Series Deionizer reduces the high price of buying bottled water and it's more convenient as well. Each disposable cartridge purifies about 600 gallons of water. Model H-PS300. Replacement cartridge Model H-PS600.
FLOW-RITE BATTERY WATERING SYSTEM
Introducing the Flow-Rite Battery Watering System for golf cars & utility vehicles, a new vehicle accessory that makes the difficult task of watering golf car and utility vehicle batteries elementary. It consists of automatic shut-off valves mounted in each battery cell, interconnected with tubing. The valves replace the standard vent caps. A quick coupler allows the tubing to be connected to a water supply. Water flows into each cell to the proper level and a flow indicator tells the operator when all the cells have been topped. The entire process takes a mere 20 seconds or less per vehicle.
Easy to Install:
A Flow-Rite Battery Watering System can be installed on a vehicle in about five minutes. Simply replace the vent caps with our valve manifold, connect the manifolds with tubing segments by simply pushing the tubing onto barb connectors, cap the unused barb ports and attach the quick coupler. That's it!
FLIP TOP VENT CAPS
Flip open... fill up... snap shut. Any battery with US quarter-turn style openings can be fitted with our flip top vent caps. Contact us for cap styles and more information.
Serving South Florida, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
Forklift batteries and chargers are our specialty!
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
Ventas y servicio de baterías industriales para montacargas, todo tipo de cargadores, etc.
Servimos el Sur de la Florida, Miami, Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Centro America, Sur America, y el Caribe.
We service ALL makes of batteries and chargers, including:
DEKA, SBS, DOUGLAS, EXIDE, GB, GNB, REACO, BBI, BULLDOG, CROWN,
POWERFLOW, GENERAL, ENERSYS, MIDAC, HAWKER, POWERLINE, HOBART,
MAC, LIFEGUARD, TROJAN, POWER KING, US BATTERY, C&D TECHNOLOGIES,
YUASA, CHLORIDE SYSTEMS, AES, APPLIED ENERGY SOLUTIONS, AMETEK,
PRESTOLITE, CEN LIFEGUARD, LIFEPLUS, TC3-W, MOD3, LIFESPEED,
PTO MOD3, LIFETECH MOD1, LIFETECH, PTO, JAMCO